HAPPY EASTER







From: Elder Jonathan Fischer
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 8:31 AM

Oi tudo bem?

How are you all doin? My birthday was great. I was able to watch conference and a member (who is awesome), made a really good lunch for me. She cooked carne assado and she bought a really good cake! It was a cake made with bon bons!!Haha on the mission this is a party! It was really good. And she gave me a really cool shirt with Rio stuff on it. It was great! I want to send photos but this lan house is horrible. I can't send pics.

Also this conference was great. One talk I liked in particular was by David A. Bednar. It was a great talk on temples; it was inspirational. I like how really we can have the fire of the temple covenant; every member needs to remember this. Really the temple is the holiest place on the earth. We have the opportunity to feel more peace and happiness in our lives. We need to take advantage and remember the significance ofthe temple.

As for this area, the work is coming along. Really I have been blessed. Im excited about a couple investigators. Yesterday we found a senhora(old lady) who is awesome. Im excited because the gospel will change her life. She is so humble and kind; when we were teaching I could see the desire in her eyes. This is the power of the Holy ghost, this is the power of the gospel.

Well I hope you all have a great week!

Thanks for all of your cards and e-mails.

Com amor,
Elder Fischer

No comments: