From: Elder Jonathan Fischer
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:23 AM

Querido Famìlia,

This transfer flew bye. Wednesday we have transfers. I will be getting a new companion. My companion is finishing his mission. Crazy. Im a little worried because im still getting use to my area.

It sounds like everything is going well. And mom, it sounds like those classes were great for you (and dad haha). Keep that book on writing!!

This week has been a little crazy. We had a division this week. I went to Niteroi. It went good. Its cool because I got to see that famous meuseum on the beach. The bus we took drove past it haha. I want to go there. Actually today we were all suppose to play soccer (our zone and another zone) in a stadium in Rio today and then go visist that world famous stadium in Rio after. But, nobody prewarned the president, so it was cancelled. Lamme.. But o well. General conference is arriving. I'm really excitied. I hope i get to watch it in english. We will see. This time i don´t think so..

Well i hope you are all doing great. We need to remember to trust in the Lord. I read a scripture really good in Alma 38:5. It writes how we will receive help in our trials but we need to remember to trust in the Lord. Yesterday when i was doing the divison we ate lunch at this eldery couple´s house. It was interesting becuase all of their three daughters married Americans and live in the U.S. But, what was interesting was what happened to one of their daughters. She had been married to her husband for 15 years. Then one day when they were at a lake, a doctor that was visiting the same lake noticed a spot on the husbands back. A large black spot. He advised him to go seek medical help. Turned out he had cancer. After trying to fight it off and his wife was carefully assisting him in every need, he passed away. Now she is a single mom with I think 4 kids. She works very hard tyring her best wokring as a house cleaner. Struggling to get by and taking a educational course she is trying to arrise above her situation. The church has signifcantly helped her in her situtaion. From this story I think to my self- each of us have trials. We don´t know when we will pass away and for this reason we need to be prepared. -Spirtually, physcially, and financially. The prepared need not fear. The Lord will lighten our burdens. He extends his hand to the repented

Well I hope you all have a great week!

Com Amor,
Elder Fischer

No comments: