From: Elder Jonathan Fischer
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 7:24 AM

Querido Familia

Another week as gone bye. It seems like things are really taking a dive in the economy. That's depressing.

But look at the bright side. If the economy really takes a dive you can move here and you will 2 ½ times doublé your money!! Keep it in mind. We can live in niteroi. Its totally amercanized. haha. O and i have not recived anything here. I hope it was the right address.

R: Olivia Lopes N: 22 AP 303
Arsenal
São Gonçalo, RJ24400-000

This week hás been pretty normal. I'm still trying to get to know my área. Im worried because my companion will leave after this transfer and I will be stuck in my area. Its stressful.

But on the brightside, on Friday we will have conference with Presidente Dider. He is the area president. He is very smart- he speaks I think more than 5 languages. Its going to be a great experience. Im excited.

Remember the power of prayer. We must remember to offer thanks in all thinks we have and pray in all our works. We are His children. He truly listens. Hes listening when we offer a prayer. He communicates with us through the Holy Ghost.

I just want to thank you all for everything you have all done in my life. I feel extremely blessed for the loved that I have felt from all of you. Truly family is a special thing. It gives hope to our life, and strengths us during our hard times. I love each one of you. Keep strong and I pray that the Lord may bless each and everyone of you in your trials. That he may bless you for the difference you have all made in my life.

Eu presto meu testemunho que eu sei que Jesus Cristo vive. Ele nos ama e é nosso salvador. Jesus Cristo sofreu por nossos pecados e nossos aflições. Ele realmente, conhece cada um de nos. Ele é nosso irmão mais velho, Ele é nosso redentor. Por meio dele, nos podemos ganhar salvação. Eu sei que esta Igreja, é a Igreja Dele. Apertado e estreito é o caminho dele, mas este caminho é o único caminho nos ganhamos vida eterna. Eu já tive experiências com o Espírito Santo. Eu tenho sentido o poder do Espírito Santo e eu não posso negar estas experiências com o Espírito Santo. Eu deixo este testemunho em nome de Jesus Cristo, Amém.

TRANSLATION: Quick I my testify that I know that Jesus Christ lives. It loves in them and is our rescuer. Jesus Christ suffered for our sins and our afflictions. It really, knows each one of in. It is our older brother, It is our redentor. By means of it, in them we can gain salvation. I know that this Church, is the Church Of it. Pressed and narrow it is the way of it, but this way is the only way in them gains life perpetual. I already had experiences with the Espirito Santo. I have felt the power of the Espirito Santo and I cannot deny these experiences with the Espirito Santo. I leave this I testify on behalf of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers. They have made the difference on the mission. Please continue to pray for me.

Com Amor,
Elder Fischer

No comments: