From: Elder Jonathan Fischer
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 7:32 AM

Querida Familia,

Well another week passed bye. Transfers happened! I'm staying in Cachoeiro! I received one mission tie this past week. The only one that I have gotten. It was the talk by Uctdorf. It was really good. Thanks so much. My companion wants to know If you can send it in an e-mail. Well. This week were blessed. The bbq was way cool, their house is soo nice. I want to send photos. I tried to send photos but the computer here is not working. I bought a cd and im going to send all of my photos to you guys. But it will be next week. I will got to another lan house.

Also we were blessed because we baptized Maria Aparicida. It was a great. Her family came. And her son that is the member from Cariacica baptized her. It was great. We have been trying really hard to find new investigators. We are going to try working in two new parts of the area. I pray that this week we find two elects. It would be great. I really want to achieve our goal of 2 baptisms for this month. It's been really great this past week as I have been reading the talks from general conference. How privileged we are to have living prophets and apostles. There words give me much hope. I know that this is the true Church. I know that Christ lives and that He died for us! I hope you all have a great week!

Com Amor,
Elder Fischer

No comments: