HAPPY NEW YEAR











From: Elder Jonathan Fischer
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 4:08 AM

Querida família ,

Happy New Year. Are you all excited for the new year?! I'm excited because we have the privilege to Mark goals and acheive them. It's interesting because as we mark goals we can become more like our Savior and prepare ourselves for the future. I still can´t believe how fast the time went bye. 2009 was a great year for me. I was able to meet some amazing people. I was able to view how the gospel of our Savior changes lives and heals the wounded. I was able to feel the Savior´s Love and strenghthen my testimony that this is the true church of Christ. That there are people that are waiting for me. Im so grateful for the opportunity to serve a mission. It's interesting because during this past year I passed difficulties and had great experiences. It's interesting because when we think we have finaly managed a trial we face and are going well things change. Sometimes we think why did things change? And sometimes we get frustrated. But I know for a fact that these lessons are for our benefit. I know that we have trials so that we can grow. Aaron I know you have had some trials in this past year. And I know that right now you are facing some tirals still. Aaron, never give up. Sorry about on the phone I asked about IF you are having kids yet. Everything will work out. I know that Christ hás already suffered whatever we suffer and what you are suffering nd passing in this moment. Never give up. Continue to be strong. Remember the power of the temple conveants. I pray for you and Kim every Day. I know that all will work out. I know that God loves each and everyone of us. He knows our situations. We just need to do our part and as we do such we become worthy of the Lord´s blessings. Seek the kingdom of God and all with work out. Job was tested and received Double in return. As I have lived here in Brasil I have seen some humbling situtations. We are blessed. Very blessed. And the most richest blessing we have-we have the truth! We are members of the church of Christ!! Well I wish you all the Best!

We have been working with Maria Aparacida. We hope to baptize her this week. It's going to be great. I hope that me and my companion can find another person to baptize for this month. I pray and hope. We really want to make our goal of 2 baptisms this month. I don´t have much time today.

Today we are going to a BBQ that our zone won at the presidents house because our zone baptized the most in the mission! Its going to be exciting. I will take lots of pics mom! Don´t worry. I thank you all for everything that you do! I hope you all have a great week.

Com Amor,
Elder Fischer
PS Photos from Christmas Zone Conferences. I'm in the back row of the picture in the small looking chapel.

No comments: