From: jonathan.j.fischer
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:30

Querida família,

Wow. Another week hás gone by. It sounds like you are all great. I'm excited for Aaron and his new job. I will continue to pray for him. What a blessing. I pray that this will become his nitch! Also, it sounds like mom has turned into a video gamer! That’s crazy. Ah ha I would have never thought that mom would like video games. Ah ha ha. Sounds like dad has been working really hard as usual. What a blessing that he has work. I pray that you can all continue to be employed.

As for me an my comp. We have been really working hard. But we are not finding enough new investigators. I know that we are given challenges so we can grow. So that we can prove our faith. We have been working with a elderly woman who went to church yesterday. I hope she continues to progress. I pray that I can truly find those that will become leaders. Those that will edfiy the kingdom of our Heavenly Father here on the earth. I know that it is possible. I just need to, as president said in his e-mail this week, have more hope. It’s the hope and faith that drive us to accomplish our goals. Actually all of us could apply this into our lives. We need to have a desire, we need to be humble, and we need to change our lives so that live according to the doctrine of Christ's repentance.

This area has been a lot different. It's been challenging. I know that I am here for a purpose. I want to find the elects. Transfers are the 23. There is going to be a lot of changes in my district, since no one was transferred this past transfer from my district. Tomorrow will be great. We are going to the president's house because our district baptised the most, even though me and my comp didn’t have one baptism. It’s a great blessing for us. Plus we are going to have our interviews with president in his house. I'm exited. I love interviews with him. He's so inspired and truly helps me.

I know that this is the Lord´s work. I pray that I can become a better person. That I can have more faith like Enoch. Enoch was a great man of Faith. For as I read today, he had faith to move mountains, to move rivers, and much more. He was a man of God. He is a hero for all!

I truly know that we all have trials, but we can't give up. The mission has been a very interesting experience. It has been a time of testing. I know that as we show our faithfulness to the Lord He will help us achieve our goals. We can´t give up. Never. Even the elect fall! As Elder Jeffery R. Holland said. We need to do our best every day. As President Monson said, we need to ask, What have I done to help someone today?

I thank you all for all the e-mails and letters and packages. It really makes the difference. I wish a great week for you all.

Com Amor,
Elder Fischer

No comments: