From: Jonathan Jarett Fischer
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 6:48AM

Querida família,

Well another transfer hás ended. I only have 3 more!!

Wow. Well the lunch at presidents house was way fun. Its always great to see President and Sister pickett. It was great to see the other missionaries that won the competition as well.
As for this week. Me and my companion were working really hard. We were blessed to find a man named Sebastiao. He's was cool. He's way willing to change his life. He went to church this Sunday even though he worked that morning until 9 in the morning. He's way cool. He accepted the baptism invitation for the 13th . It was funny because he was like it’s a bit early. And then we explained and asked if he wanted to be baptized and he said that well, we need to follow the example of Christ. It was cool.

Today I will find out about transfers. Its going to be interesting what will happened. I'm exited to see what happens. The Lord sends us where we need to be. Even though at times we have other ideas and opinions. I'm really trying hard to be positive´, for this area has been really different for me. It's been very difficult; Im trying to have more faith. I'm trying to find the elects, for I know that Lord wants me too. I just feel blessed that I was blessed with the district that I was given and the baptisms that happened.

Com Amor,
Elder Fischer

No comments: