HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

From: Elder Jonathan Fischer
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 9:12

Querido Familia,

It was so great to talk to you all on Sunday. /I can´t believe I only have two more calls. I have almost reach the half way point of my mission. The time has been really flying by. There is isn´t to much that I can write since I talked to you all 3 days ago. The work is still going,. This area is a little hard. Me and my companion are having hard time find people. Our are is kinda of a beach area and now that the autumn has arrived things I think has slowed down a lot. But, its part of the work. Just got to keep going nêm?

Well I hope you are all doing great. Im excited to hear where Jaret is going to serve? Tell me as soon as you know! Well hope you all have a great week!

Eu amo vocês!Elder Fischer

ps: Thanks mom for everything that you have done for me. I didn't get to really thank you.. /I mean it was mothers day!! Time is just flying! But, really I just want you to know that really you are very important in my life. I know that you were pre-ordained to be my mother. You would know what to say, what to do, and how to act to situations in my life. For this you are my mother. For this I feel so grateful. Truly the Lord has blessed me with a mother that is strong in the gospel, virtuous, and heads the counsel of the Lord. I love you so much. I will never forget the help and guidance that I have received from you. You have made the difference in my life. You have guided me in the direction of truth, and yet given me the chance to know of it for my self. You are the best mother I could ever have asked for. And for this I always pray in thanks for the mother, mom, and mãe (mother in Brazilian), the Lord has blessed me with. I hope you had a great mothers day and wish the best! -Love Elder Fischer

No comments: