From: Elder Jonathan Fischer
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 7:19

Well this is the second time that I am writing this e-mail becuase something happened with the keyboard and I unplugged and the computer shut off.

Hahah...well this week was interesting. There is a mail strike thats happening so I have´t recieved your cards for about 2 weeks. We have been working with with some three great people. Junior is a friend of a member. Hes going to be baptized this week. I'm excited. I pray that all will go well. We have also been teaching Magdalena and Rafael. They are going to be married and baptized on 17 and 18 of october. I'm excited. But we just need to contine to work hard and need to be obeidnet. Really it's just like this in life. We need to be obedient to the commandments that we have been given. If we do so we will be blessed. But it doesn't mean that we won't have trials and it it doesn´t mean that everything will be our way. For the Lord knows everything. He knows what is best for us.

This week we are going to have conference; I'm excited. It shoud be great. Well I don´t have much time beacuse of the computer incident. I hope all is well.

Com amor,
Elder Fischer

No comments: