Two photos! one of the parade and the other at Madalenas house the couple that are turning in the papers

From:Elder Jonathan Fischer
Sent:Mon 9/07/09 8:19 AM


Queirda família


Another week hás flown bye. I don´t know where the time goes! This week there were a couple of highlights!

First the Lord has really blessed my companion and I. We have been teaching this couple that is absolutely amazing. They have been really progessing. Madalena, the wife, has really passed through some hard times in her life. And as we all know the restored gospel was the light of Christ she was looking for. Really I feel blessed to have the opportunity to teach her and her husband. Im so excited for them. On Thursday they will turn in there papers to marry! We have been blessed to find some new investigators to baptize this month. Im hoping that we can baptize them.
Then today we marched in the parade here in Vitoria because today there independence day. It was the missionaries of vila Velha, Vitoria, and Cariacica. It was cool. Im going to attach some photos.

Well tonight we find out about transfers. I think me and my companion will stay in this area; I really like this area. There are some really great people here. Lately in the mission we have been focusing finding the elects. We have changed the way we teach. Truly we are finding those that have the potential to be baptized. Wow!! This truly is the Lord´s Work. He inspires His leaders-Presidente Pickett is very is inspired. I love this mission. Really if it were not for Presidente and Sister Pickett, the mission would not be the same. I know this is the Lord´s work. Really as presidente Pickett said, there are people waiting for us. We need to ´´call the elects and magnify our callings´´. For this work is a marvelous work and a wonder. We must find our brothers and sisters that are seeking the truth but do not know where to find it.

I know that this Church is the Church of Jesus Christ. Jesus Lives. He is our King. And He will come to rule here on Earth. I know the the scriptures are our liahona in these last days. We must pray everyday. For the prayer is the key that opens the door to personal revelation.

I hope you all have a great week. Thanks for your prayers!
Com Amor,
Elder Fischer

Thanks mom for all you do! Love you! I hope to get the creams soon! thanks love you!

No comments: