From: Elder Jonathan Fischer
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 5:43 AM

Feliz de Das Bruxas!!! ....Chuva ..Chuva.. Chuva..
Querida família,

This week was crazy. There was a lot of rain that fell this week! But it' s been really great training my American companheiro or as they say verdinho (greeny)ha ha. I'm really excited for this week because we have been teaching a really cool young adult. His name is Isailson. He was actually already taught by the missionaries a few times but never went through and wasn´t baptized. Luckily we were blessed to find him because he was ready. He decided to hear the voice of the spirit and has been progressing. He is very special. He understands everything and really wants to change his life. I'm excited for his baptism that we are going to perform this coming Sunday. It's going to be great. We have also been teaching two other young adults. I'm hoping they continue to have the desire to enter into the waters of baptism. This week has been very interesting. The weather really was proved our faith. And because of it we were blessed. It's really interesting how much I have been learning with my new companion. It's ironic because as trainer I'm the one teaching, but in return, I'm the one that's learning. The mission is such a great experience. As for dads job. I'm so happy that he still has a job. The lord blesses his valiant children. I hope he continues to perform so that others can realize the potential he has. Texas? Ha ha ha that's so random mom. But whatever works. Ha ha. I could see you living there. But its hot.. really hot. I'm fine with whatever. For the Lord will guide you two in the right direction. I'm so grateful to be a member of the true church of Jesus Christ. Really as children of God we are proved and tried. We all have difficulties. Whatever they may be. I feel blessed to have a house. For there are people in brazil right now who are losing their house due to the rain. Houses are being engulfed by the rain! But as we remain faithful we can endure to the end. For this life is short. We must stand against the adversary. WE must endure our trials and prove our faith. Loyalty is something that is not easy but it is worth it. I know God lives. I know His Son Jesus Christ is our Savior. I know that the Holy Ghost is powerful. We can feel its presence as we study the scriptures and supplicate ourselves unto the Father in sacred prayer. God knows all, and He desires our well being. He cries when we cry, and He is happy when we are happy. I know that we must endure and I thank you all for the numerous prayers.

Com Amor,
Elder Fischer

No comments: