From: Jonathan Jarett Fischer
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 8:33 AM

Querida Família,

Another Week passes!!! Its amazing how time just keeps going. This week we’re trying to find so many new elects. We had an incredible lesson with a man named Paulo. He is a lawyer for criminals. The spirit was so strong. It was an amazing experience. Lessons like this truly make the mission. He said that he would read the Book of Mórmon and if he received an answer he would get baptized. Unfortunately he did not put forth the effort to GO to church. Another lost soul in the world. But I felt gratified to have helped him feel the light and truth of the everlasting restored gospel.

My companion and I are trying to find the elects. I know as we continue to be strong the Lord will bless us, for this is the Lord´s work and He wants it to grow; but we must be worthy to be His instruments. I know that as we continue to apply the things that the Lord wants us to apply in this work we will find those that are ready. For yesterday we found another youth about 24 years old. He was way cool. He is truly looking for a difference. He said that about three years ago his mother passed away and then he left his church. He told us that he is interested to getting to know this church. I know that through prayer and effort he will come to realize that there was a purpose in finding him on the street. It was a great experience.

This week we are going to have a mission conference. It should be great. It’s going to be on Wednesday. I’m hoping to pick up my package J HAAH.

I know that as we do all we can we are blessed. We must express ourselves to our Heavenly Father through prayer. I know that as we do all we can the Lord Will bless us.

That’s great to hear about Elder Briggs. He’s a great kid. I knew he would be a great leader. I’m still a district leader. And I’m with the same companion. Elder Hall. Mom did you find his mom on Facebook? Her name is Suzanne Wilson, now Hall, she’s from Alta. Maybe you know her. The Alaskan missionary is part of our district. And yes mom, He is sweating all the time. I still sweat tôo! Haha Also, Just my companion and I live together. Our district hás a total of 8 missionaries.

Well I hope you all have a great week. Never forget the Power of prayer.

Com Amor,
Elder Fischer

No comments: