HAPPY EASTER & BIRTHDAY!
















From: Jonathan Jarett Fischer
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 11:55 AM
Querida família,

Wow, what a powerful conference. I can´t believe how great it was to hear the words of the prophets and apostles. I felt the spirit. I was so blessed, for I was able to watch all but the priesthood in English. It’s amazing to hear the prophets and apostles in there own tongue. We are so privileged. It’s a completely different feeling otherwise. I wish I could explain better. But I loved the talk by Dieter F. Uchtdorf in the priesthood session. It was monumental. It was terrific. President Monson said it was the best session at priesthood. It was incredible. The talk by President Uchtdorf really focused on the need of patience.
It was a great conference, better yet, a great Easter.

This week flew by as we ended this transfer! Wow. 2 more to go! And this next one is only 5 weeks. Tonight or tomorrow I will find out if I will be transferred. Its going to be interesting what happens, for President said that he’s going to change the leadership…Lets see what happens.

We have been working with Antonio and his family. We are going to try to get his is marriage papers in this week and then we are going to baptize his two kids Alef and Mateus this week. Alef is wanting to be baptized so bad. It’s great. This is such a special family. And Antonio just wants the best for his kids. It’s great.

Today was great. We woke up at 6:oo am to do our daily run and then I came home and made pancakes! Mother, I want to thank you sooo much. You have no idea how much pancakes make a difference in the life of a missionary. Thanks for the mix and syrup.

Also this week we did a service project; we painted in side of a less active member’s house. It was fun. I attached a photo. Ha-ha

Well I know that this is the true church of Christ. That Christ lives and that He wants the best for us as does our Heavenly Father who knows all. I know that the Holy Ghost is real. I cannot deny the power it has. I have had some amazing experiences on the mission with the Holy Ghost. I know it’s real. I know he helps us in all things for good. He directs, edifies, warns us, and reveals the Lord’s will. He is the messenger of truth and Light. He testifies of the truth.

What a great conference we had. How blessed we are to live in this last dispensation. I’m so grateful to have the family that I do. I feel so blessed to know that we can live together forever if we do our part. What great counsel we heard this conference about the family. Satan is attacking it and for this we must not give up but protect it. I know that God lives. I know that we must endure to the ends in these troubling times and always have the hope of Christ in our attitude, mind and hearts. We cannot give up-for we know the consequences and it is not worth it. Wickedness never was happiness. God does not move. I love the gospel. I love the Church. I love all of you and thank you all for your birthday wishes, packages, and words of inspiration. How blessed I am to have you all around my thoughts. I love you, and thank you! I wish you all a great week!

Com Amor,
Elder Fischer

No comments: