Querido Família











From: Elder Jonathan Fischer
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 10:17 AMT

Querido Família, Esta semana foi ótima!

There was so much that happened!

To start off, New years was really lame though. We had to return to our house one hour early. And we did nothing. I went to bed before midnight. haha. It was to say the least. Boring. And the days around it were really slow. Almost everyone went to the beach. The roads were deserted!

But, then the week became great. Two of our investigators, Rodrigo and Angelica were married and baptized. This made the whole family members! It was such a great experience; The spirit was strong. Im so grateful for experiences like this. It was a blessing to see the gospel actually becoming a family´s desire.On sunday they bore their testimonies. ITs expereinces like this that truly make the mission. Experiences like this make me love the brazilian people even more. Truly we are all Heavenly Father´s Childeren. We all need the truth and we all must try to spread the truth. Mom, it sounds like you had a great experience with this. Its things like this that will unluck the shut harts of the unbelieving. I hope all goes well with that man and his family.

Then we had transfers today! My companion got transfered. It was kinda sad to see him go. He is my ´´Pai.´´ But, he lives close to Aaron at CSU. My new companion is a BRAZILIAN!! Im really excited. He trained Elder Kilpatrick. I think though next transfer i will be transfered. There was a lot of missionaries transfered too! It will be good to meet other new people in our zone.

Well this week was a great one. I hope you are all doing well and have set some goals for this year. I know that as we set goals to grow in the gospel and put forth the effort to complete them, we can truly achive them throught the Lord. Our Heavenly Father loves us, and thats what this life is all about. A time to grow and gain more knowledge; What a better way than to set goals. I know this year will be full of all kinds of events. Mom and dad will move, Casch will have his first birthday! Its going to be great. Thank you all for all that you have done for me, I love you all very much! Continue to pray for me please!! :)

Com Amor,
Elder Fischer

p.s. Niki,I got ur present! Thanks so much. Its a great frame and photo. Gifts like this are priceless! Thanks!! Love you!

No comments: