From: Elder Jonathan Fischer
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 6:56 AM

Querida familia,

This week was crazy. It went by so fast. We had a trainning in Vitoria which was really good. Then there was a transfer of emergency on Wednesday. It was crazy; and so I have been running like crazy this week. I didn´t have time to grab the new address.. . . I forgot. Yikes. Now I have a new companion. His name is Elder Ferreira. He's from Sao Paulo. He's a good elder. I'm excited to see the results in this area. I'm actually really exited for this week because we will have a baptism.

Her name is Leidiane. She has been going to church in an area that is really far from our house. She's been frequenting a group for about 6 months. I'm excited because she's going to be baptized on Sunday. It will be great. I pray that we can continue to find those that are waiting to hear the message the restored gospel. This area has a lot of potetial. Well there isn't too much new here. It's funny becuase we have four missionaires in our house and we are all new in the area. So we are just trying to get use to the area. Our district has a goal of 8 baptisms this months. I pray that we accomplish this goal. It's going to be great.

Well it sounds like you all are great. Christmas is arriving ! I'm excited. But Presidente Pickett says that we can only talk for 40 mintues. I need you guys to call me at 9:00 in the morning. I will send the number next week.

Well.. I hope you all have a great week. I know that this is the true church. That Jesus Christ is our savior. What a great time it is to celebrate His birth. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet and truly restored the Christ´s church. I know that the Holy Ghost is real. It's power is undeniable. It has truly changed my life. I know that as we truly understand the gospel of Jesus Christ our mode of thinking changes and we begin to comprehend why we are here and our divine potetial.

I love you all! Have a great week! Im excited to hear from you all!

Com Amor,
Elder Fischer

No comments: