From: jonathan.j.fischer
Mon, 30 Nov 2009

Querida familia,

Wow. What another blessed week. The work here is really going great. we have been making our goals and have been blessed with outstanding results. It's been great. We also have been teaching Josimar. He's really special. I just hope he continues to have the desire to prepare to be baptized. He has already received an anwser he just needs to remember that he has received it.

Other update. We had an amazing activity in the park in our area. It was on Saturday. It was so cool. We sang, passed out Liahonas and wrote down the names of the people that wanted to receive a Book of Mormon, DVD of Christmas, or another DVD. It was really cool. Also our ward joined us as The President of Relief Soceity had a booth about food storage and the other sister had a booth about genalogy. It was really cool. We received some great references. We contacted three yesterday and they are all new investigators! I'm really excited about the Progress in this area.

This has been a great experience to serve here in Jardim Limoerio. I don´t know whats going to happen with transfers but the mission is taking a huge drastic change. We are going to have trios instead of a dupla. Its going to be crazy. We are receiving 14 new missionaries tommorrow! Our mission has really started to grow!

Well it sounds like you all had a great Thanksgiving. Im happy. I can´t wait to see photos. Thanksgiving was another day in the field. But it was cool becuase a member bought us ice cream which was amazing (never happens). And we had great numbers that day.

And mother HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you're having a great one. I can´t beleive how fast the time goes. I thank you for all that you have done for me mother. Really you have done so much for me in my life. And for this I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You gave me life, you showed me the way. You are such a great example to me. I love you so much. I thank you for all of the packages, cards, and prayers. Really they have helped me through the mission. I pray and hope that you have another great year and never loose sight of the impact that you have made in my life. I feel blessed to have you as my mother. Really you were chosen for only you could help me through my trials. Thank you ! Love you forever!

Well, I hope you all have a great week.

Com Amor,
Elder Fischer

No comments: