TRANSFERRED/DISTRICT LEADER

From: Elder Jonathan Fischer
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 8:07 AM
Subject: Re: Christmas MiracleQuerida família

Wow. What a change. It sounds like you all already know where I am. That’s crazy. Im in cachoeiro, Espirito Santo. It's interesting because it very different than my last area. I'm nervous. This week was very complicated and me and my companion are trying to get everything into action in regards to our area. We had to divide our area with a new dupla that arrived. It should be great. This week was not the best as for finding new people but I pray and hope that this coming week will be better.

I'm excited to work here. There is a lot of potential in this area. I´m just trying to get use to the area. This week we found a really cool young rapaze named Jedson. He went to church and seemed to like it. I'm hoping that this week we can really break into our area and find the elects that are awaiting. Also on Sunday we had a fireside that was way cool. It was focused on the Noah´s Ark idea. It's cool because it will be a great way to get references from the members. I pray that we can really make a change here. The president of the stake was there and seemed to be really excited. Now that there is 2 duplas in the area we can double the success. Also, my new companion is named Elder S. Souza. He is from Manaus, Brazil, which is almost in the jungle. He's great. This is his second transfer. I'm hoping that we can really work together great like my last companion Elder Hein. Elder Hein was a great missionary to train. He was willing to really work hard.

Well this week is going to be busy. In about 1 hour I will return back to Cariacica where I have already worked, to have a meeting tonight with our zone. And then I’m going to go to Vitoria to have a training tommorow. It’s a lot of traveling but what can I do. From here it’s about 2 ½ hours to Vitoria.

I know that this is the true church. That Jesus Christ is our Savior. What a great time of year it is to commemorate the birth of our savior. I love you all and hope that you are all well. Thanks for all you do! Don´t have much time today! Tchau!

Com amor,
Elder Fischer


No comments: