MERRY CHRISTMAS!

From: Elder Jonathan Fischer
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Queirda Familia,

I can´t believe how fast this week went. It was full of crazy incidents. To begin with we did a division on Thursday with the Zone leaders so they could interview our Leidiane (the girl that was baptized this week). So we did the division. It was a crazy day because the zone leader and I visited some less active families and we did a singing Christmas card. Basically we yelled hymns and recited a passage about the birth of Christ. It was cool. Then we gave a dvd on Christmas. It was way cool. Then later that night the other zone leader was doing the interview way out far from the city where she lives. And he missed the bus to come back and so he took the next available bus. But the thing is, the last bus was leaving Cachoerio for Vitoria at 8:00 and he was a on the bus that wasn't going to arrive until little bit after 8, missing the connection! It was crazy so me and the zone leader were stalling the bus. We began to sing!! Haha we did the Christmas card haah it was hilarious because the bus driver was wanting to leave!! And the other bus was arriving!!! And then the bus driver was like, no we need to leave so we got on the bus and the other bus was arriving in the city and then we called them and told them to get off at a certain bus stop and then we stoped the bus and I got off and traded with the other zone leader!! It was intense. It was like a movie!! Haha

Then we had a wonderful baptism on Sunday! Wow the spirit was strong. The mother of Leidiane was telling me how she was thinking more into baptism now. I hope she gets baptized this coming month. She wants us to come back to their house. It was a great experience. Well I don´t have that much time today! What a great week. It was very stressful but good. Very rewarding.

I know that this time of the year is very special. I feel blessed to be a missionary of the Church of our Savior. What a blessing. I have seen so many great blessings during these 1 year 6 months. I will never forget this experience. I have come to feel the power of the Spirit. I have seen children of God receive answers. It's been a great blessing. I know that Joseph Smith resotred this church. I know that we have a living prophet and 12 apostles. I know that as we live the commandments and follow the gospel our lives will be filled with joy and a pay that is indescribable. The burdens that we all have will become lighter and our minds will become opened. I know that God lives. That he loves us. For this we must endure. He has done His part; let us strive and do our best to fulfill ours.
I hope you all have a great Christmas! Im excited to talk to you all!

Com Amor,
Elder Fischer

No comments: