Elder Jonathan Fischer
Monday, July 20, 2009 7:14

Querida Familia,

This week went by fast. There isn´t to much that is new. That's crazy that Sherry's step-son got his call to Africa Portuguese speaking. That's awesome! It must be Mozambique. Thats going to be a hard mission. Its really really really poor there. It will be a good experience.

It sounds like Grandma and Grandpa got everything worked out. Thats good. I can´t believe that Dustin is going to be an EMT. I never would have thought that. How's aaron and Kim? Is Aaron liking his job still? I haven´t heard from him since mother´s day haha. Oh and as for sending something to President and Sister Pickett...um.. I think something cool from Seattle would be good. I heard that he loves Seattle. Maybe some nice Chocolate.

Oh when you send my prescription do you think you could send syrup!?: haha they don´t have it in Brazil..I'm dying for it to make pancakes. Haha

Next week we will have transfers on the 29th. We will see what happens. I'm excited. There hasn't been too much that has happened. We have continued to search for more investigators. I hoping that tonight we can encourage the two daughters of the a ward member to come to church this Sunday. Actually we are having an activity in the church this Saturday. It should be pretty good. Its called the party of the country. Haha Its hilarious. Its a holiday in Brazil. Everyone dresses up like a cowboy or hick or somthing. Haha We should have some investigators going. Im excited! Haha

Like I said this week was pretty chill. There wasn´t too much that happened. I think yesterday was the most eventful day. I got spit on at a bus stop. I was making a contact and then someone on a bus spit on me haha. And then later that day, my compainion got diarreah. Haha. We had to go home. But, the good news is that I know its just part of the work. No one ever said it would be easy. But its worth.

Well I hope you all have a great week. I sent some pictures. I have a horrible cankersore ..its huge. Haha J Thanks for all that you all do!

Com Amor,
Elder Fischer

No comments: