From: jonathan.j.fischer
Mon, 17 Aug 2009

Querida Familia,Tudo Bem!?

Wow, this week went by fast. We had our conference of the zone. Things changed. Instead of normally teaching the first lesson, we are making connections, or, we try get to the know the person and use the scriptures to help them recongnize the need of the restored gospel in their lives. We then give a brief outline of the first lesson. It's cool. Then we tell them to go to church. If they say no we don´t go back. Really this new way was inspired by our Heavenly Father. This week were blessed with a lot of people in the church. It was awesome. The work is going great here.

We even found this old lady named Antônia. She had already received the missionaires. She's great. She wants to be baptized. I pray that all will continue to go well. She has passed through a lot in her life. She really is an example. She passed an expereience that is so sad. She said that one day after she had received her payment from work, she was robbed. But not just assalted, but brutely beaten and left to die. She spent 12 days in the hospital recouperating. She is a survier, She has difficulties in her life, but yet she is happy. She said that she has received an anwser and she knows that this Church is the Church of Christ. As well with the couple we have been teaching Tamieres and Emerson, I hope and pray they received an anwser.

This Sunday we are going to have a stake conference. Im really excited. There is going to be the president of the first presidency of Brazil. I don´t know his name, but it should be really good.

It's interesting how fast time goes. Really this work is inspired. I have been blessed so much. I know that are families can be together for ever. We just need to continue to endure to the end. Step by step. Although we have difficulites, we must fight because there is a greater reward awaiting us after this life. I know that Chirst lives. He is our Savior and Redeemer. Through Him, we are redeemed, we become clean and purified in His grace. I know that His gospel is one, it is pure, it brings hope and peace to our lives. I know tha prayer is real. It's power is undescribable. Heavenly Father is listening. I know that Joseph Smith was prophet of God. That he truly did see God the Father, and His Son Jesus Christ.

I hope you all have a great week! Never give up!

Com Amor,
Elder Fischer

PS: I thank you all for all that you have done. Mom, I received the package! Thank you so much!! Wow.. Im not able to read the books.. against the rules.. I wish I could. But thanks so much. The only thing is that I'm getting low on my facial creams.. Thanks for all that you do. I'll look for a camera . I'll let you know what's up next time. It will probable be next week. Thanks for all you do. Love you much

No comments: