Another Week Slides By‏




From: Elder Jonathan Fischer
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 9:45 AM

Well, I´m so angry. I had a long letter typed up and it xout and delted it self becuase my time ran out. I´m sorry that i can´t write more but, im complety out of time. Rules of the missions. Im sorry. I will write more in the next week. Well, here is the rundown of my week I went to a conference in Macaé . It was a great experience. Mas, it was a little difficult to understand everything that was said, since it was in português. Then later that week we contiunted to teach the Rangel Family. They are great examples. The father who is not even a memeber yet becuase of the marriage papers , he gives out pass a long cards!! What na example Well i wish i had time to rewrite my letter. But i don´t L . I wish you all the best. Aaron, I wish you the best. I know that you have had some hard times but i know that you will be blessed. The Lord knows you. Stay strong. J I will continue to pray for you. I love you all so much. Thank you for your prayers and support.

Com Amor,
Elder Fischer

No comments: