Boa Tarde minha Famíla!‏





From: Elder Jonathan Fischer
Tue 7/29/08 10:29 AM

Another week has gone bye! I can´t believe i have been here for 4 weeks already. Its another beautiful day in São Paulo, Brazil. It has really warmed up a lot this week. I can only imagine what its going to be like in the summer. Actually this past week, one of the teachers that served in Rio said that the hottest it ever got was around (42 celsius i think he said) which is 111 -120 degrees i think and about 100% humidity. How much of that is true.. haha I don´t know. Anyways, before i get into the recap of my week, I just wanted to fill you in on my daily schedule. My mom wanted more details J So on a regular day with Gym, we arrive at 6:30 in the morning go to breakfeast at 7, and start personal study in our classroom at 7:30. Then at 8:00 we do companion study. Then at 8:30, we have class. Class goes till 12:00. In our class we learn grammar, ogospel liçãos, and practice teaching. Then at 12:00 we have lunch, till 1:00. Before lunch ends, we check our mail J haha. Then we have MDS ( missionary Directed Study) until 1:40. We then have gym fromc 2:00 untill 2:40. WE then take showers and start our MDS again from 3:20 till 4:30. Then we have dinner till 5:30, and start our class, which goes untill 9:15. We then plan the next day and have to be done by 9:30 and then in our rooms by 10:30 and lights out by 10:30. Its crazy. On other days, where there is no GYM Wednesdays, and Fridays-o and on P-day. The days that we don´t we just have MDS from 1-4:30. Its a bit long haha. Well onto my week. This past friday was the major highlight of it. We went PROSLYTING!!It was amazing. All of us eight elders loaded up into the bus and headed for the ´´wall street´´ of São Paulo. Man was it a sight. It was like New York meets Europe. IT was the craziest thing. I wish i would have been able to bring my camera. They don´t let us bring them or to the Temple. Kinda sad, since today was my last time at the Campinas Temple today. It was beautiful. But, back to proseltying. It was a very humbling experience. The Lord truly helps guide His servants to help those that are in need. We were given 3 Book of Mormons each and we were very sucessfull, only ebcuase of the Lord. I can´t believe that in just three weeks we talking to people on the streets, bearing our testimonies that A Igreja de Jesus Cristo Dos Santos Dos Últimos Dias has is upon the earth today. What na amazing experience. At first i was a bit nervous, but as time went on it became fun. I´m so grateful the Lord blesses the missionaries with the Language. What a blessing it is to take part in this work. It will always be a memory. I will cherish the experiences I had as i was able to talk about Christ and tell them truth. Not that i knew what i was always saying haha, but trying. Other than proseltying the week was pretty normal. We continued to push through Liçãos and are still pracitising our first lesson in portuguese. Well I don´t have much time this week, but I look forward to your e-mails everyone! In fact, now that both of the mail strikes have ended I started to get in real mail! Thanks so much! I wish you all the best! Eu sei que Deus nos ama. Eu sei que Jesus Cristo é meu salvador. Jesus Cristo sofreu por nossos pecados e através de Jesus Cristo nós podemos voltar a Deus. O que é Abençoando (sp?). Eu sei que joseph Smith foi o profetá de Deus e que Joseph Smith traduzio O Livro de Mórmon. Eu sei que O Livro de Mórmon é a palavra de Deus e testifica de Jesus Cristo. Eu amo minha famíla e eu sei que as familias é eternidade;

Love you all,
-Elder Fischer

No comments: